Wednesday, March 07, 2007

i'm offically a gerry as in geriatric


it's my birthday and i think my mexican bug is almost gone



some a-listers came to celebrate with me at peasant


cakes hangin with tan marino


my favorite winos


steve'e bee was no half steppin on the t-bone steak tippers


the waiter started to describe the the pork dish.
cuz was like, "so it's pig? all i need to know, i'll take it."



i had no idea baby lambs were so delish. geez i'm an asshole.


muff diving? make up your mind steve.




cakes well on his way to being mcdrunkles


indira spent the evening flirting with our waiter. which was kinda rad since he hooked us up free stuff, not like i paid tho. what a tease.


ali and aj.


aj brought this party hat.


heey sailor


tay tay on the gay gay


"maybe my thoughtful-coy look will get me a free shot"


damian needed some motivation


cuz didn't. he's got aggro sailor all sortsa covered


steve bee takin it up a notch




i was confused and thought i was a pirate


such a professional. what a show off




lick it.




this is my olsen twins look.


motorcity. i had to sit through some rockabilly music.
it's almost as bad to me as the fucking doors.


seany showed up


but it's my BIRTHDAY!


daria and damo. i swear.


blaaahgraargh


i want to share your brain




have no idea what started this theme




it's a like a sea of retards




he didn't play any mobb deep.




left the bar with camera. success!

birthday over...thumbs down.

No comments: