Wednesday, May 06, 2009

i came so close, but i guess god hates me

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
woke up on a friends couch bewildered as to why i was there. then i remembered the tud (totally unnecessary drink) and the tug (totally unnecessary ganja). my dog was there too all, 'great my mom's on a bender.' 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and kelly flippantly (err so i thought) decided to get tattoos (kinda figured she'd forget with the three bottles of wine and all) and i was so talking how i was so totally gonna do it (this is a terrible idea how the hell do i get out of this) so here we are.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
matt came to hold my hand.  think i went through with it? stay tuned..

No comments: